Thursday, Sept. 15th, 2022 at 6:00pm
Garner United Methodist Church
201 Methodist Drive
Garner, NC 27529

Our Most Important Fundraising Event of the Year

The dictionary defines the word “benefit” as something that produces good or helpful results, something that affects or promotes another’s well-being. Our day program benefits adults with disabilities by focusing on individualized educational instruction, life skills training, and community service projects.

Another important way we help our families is by offering a quality program at an affordable cost. Our program fee includes participation in the program, transportation for trips, staffing,facilities, Lifelong Learning/Life Skill Training, cookouts, and more. Thanks to generous donors like you, families are only responsible for 40%, and donations generate the remaining 60% of the
overall program cost.

You are a vital part of our community and your financial support enables us to provide our day program that is affordable to all families with
special needs in our community.

Make a difference by becoming a sponsor and/or donating to our Annual Benefit & Silent Auction fundraiser on September 15th.

Your support impacts families

Our program focuses on individualized educational instruction, social experiences, and community service projects. Thanks to generous donors like you, families are only responsible for 40%, and donations generate the remaining 60% of the overall program cost.

What does it mean to support Able to Serve?

Your support allows adults with disabilities to learn new life skills, be more independent, become all that God created them to be and serve others as a meaningful part of their community.

How Can You Support the Annual Benefit?

→ Give a one-time donation
→ Make a pledge
→ Become a sponsor
→ Donate an item to the silent auction