Benefit & Silent Auction Recap

Thursday, Sept. 21st, 2023

Watch these inspiring videos from the 2023 Benefit Dinner!

Lord of Life Lutheran Church Partnership Story

Donor Story – The Smith Family

Your support impacts families

Our program focuses on individualized educational instruction, social experiences, and community service projects. Thanks to generous donors like you, families are only responsible for 40%, and donations generate the remaining 60% of the overall program cost. Funds from our Annual Benefit & Silent Auction directly impact our ability to keep program cost low for our participants and their families.

Celebrate & Give to the Next 20 Years!

Donate to Able to Serve by clicking the button below. You can give a 20th Anniversary Gift. We promise to honor your generosity by using your donation in the most effective way possible. Donations are used to equip adults with disabilities for independence and connect them with opportunities to serve others in their community. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.