Save the Date – Annual Benefit & Silent Auction

Our upcoming Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction is the most important fundraising event of the year as it relates to funding our programs. You are a vital part of our community, and, as you see in the graph, your financial support ensures we continue offering a quality program at an affordable cost for their families.

The dictionary defines the word “benefit” as something that produces good or helpful results and affects or promotes another’s well-being. Because of generous donors like you, families are only responsible for 40%, and donations generate the remaining 60% of the overall program cost. 

You have the opportunity to benefit families who rely on Able to Serve by financially supporting our Dinner and Silent Auction on September 15th. I consider myself blessed to have the opportunity to see how your financial support impacts our families – so thank you from all of us. 

I hope you are able to attend, and if not, prayerfully consider making a donation to this event. Because of You, we are Able to Serve!


Leave a Reply