Benefit 2022 Recap

It was a blessing to see so many wonderful people at our Annual Benefit Thursday night! We are grateful that over 325 people shared a meal and joined together to learn more about our ministry.

We also had 165 items available in our Silent Auction, with 218 bidders participating.

We loved getting the opportunity to see old friends & meet many new ones!

Our participants, staff, volunteers, & guest speakers did an incredible job showing the impact of this ministry, but they didn’t stop there. They challenged us to truly understand that God has a purpose for every one of us to use our gifts and talents to become all that God created us to be.

Jaclyn Leigh Young shared her story with us and what God has done through her life as a person with Cerebral Palsy. She has an incredible story of God working in her life from day one. She explained to us how the Christian life is not always an easy journey, but it is one that you will not regret. Her challenge for us was to walk faithfully daily, take up our cross, and follow after Jesus.

Some of those in attendance had not been to an Able to Serve event in several years and were blown away by how much we have grown, and they expressed excitement about our future.

One individual mentioned, “I am so glad to be a part of this event. I admit that I teared up a couple of times.” 

Because of you — and the generosity of so many who supported the Annual Benefit & Silent Auction, we can provide our day program at an affordable cost to families in our community!

Families only pay 40% of the total cost, and the other 60% is generously given by donors like you!

We are incredibly thankful for the impact this night has had and for the support of our whole community!

Thank you for joining us as we give abilities a chance!

Leave a Reply